Avoid PCB rework on populated boards
Depending on how many rejects or non-functional boards you end up with, the cost for testing, troubleshooting and repairs could add up really fast and consequently impact the bottom-line. Avoiding PCB rework and shipment delays are key goals for Electronics & High-Tech firms, given that production delays and quality errors impact output and time-to-market. Having a means to validate the accuracy of designs during the manufacturing assembly process is priceless.
Avoid PCB rework by validating converted CAM files properly before sending them out for manufacturing by evaluating them against original CAD design files. This ensures that the correct product is built and prevents errors, saving both time and money.
Once the bare board has been built by Precision Technologies, all the components need to be installed and connected onto the bare board. New product development or OEM companies can take advantage of our quick turn prototype assembly offers by sending data via email to place their order. Precision Technologies has been helping PCB Designer, Engineers and Buyers for over 18 years. Let us help eliminate the frustration of dealing with multiple suppliers by providing:
· Exceptional Service and On-Time delivery
· Reliable Quality, Competitive prices
· Quick turn-around Same-Day shipping of Double sided PCBs
· 24-48Hhrs PCB Assembly Expedite Service
· SMT, THT, BGA, Micro-BGA Assembly down to 0201 to 52mm square QFPs
· Multi-Layer Complex PCB Designs, via-in-pad technologies, HDI boards
· Metal Core PCBs for LED lighting products and more
If you need a Reliable partner for you next product manufacturing, We would be happy to provide a no obligation quote for such efforts.